Property Management Services
Local Expertise. National Standards.
Whether you need property management services for a single home, multiple homes, an apartment complex or a far-reaching institutional portfolio, our goals are the same: to keep your property consistently filled with reliable tenants and to get the best return on your investment.
Over the past 15 years, we have strived to change the philosophy of the property management process to save owners like you time and money. Our responsive team of highly-trained specialists are prepared to meet the extensive demands of property management- 24 hours a day. We help you:
- Avoid costly mistakes
- Maximize rental revenue
- Minimize inefficiencies
- Create long-term stability
- Stay 100% informed on your properties 24/7, wherever you are
As with any investment, real estate should be professionally managed to yield the greatest return. Let our professionals handle your daily property management needs.
Why our Investors Trust Us
You may be based locally, but your investment properties may not be. This is when the reach of Trinity Multifamily becomes an unparalleled advantage. Our scalable model can easily absorb accounts of more than 1,000 units, providing you the power to oversee them.
- Cost-Effective Pricing – a straightforward fee structure with no hidden charges
- Local Experience – expertise on area rental rates, proper licensing and insurance
- Shorter Vacancies – a comprehensive marketing and leasing strategy to rent faster
- Rigorous Screening – includes criminal, credit, income and employment checks
- Streamlined Collections – to ensure timely payments and improved cash flow
- Compliant Evictions – ask about our Eviction Protection Program
- Cost-Effective Maintenance – in-house team and preferred vendor discounts
- Centralized Accounting – for property portfolios large and small
- Owner Direct Deposit and 1099 – easy, fast payment each month
- Trust Accounting – for tenant security deposits, etc. with independent audits
- Regular Property Inspections – both inside and out to assess property condition
- 24/7 Maintenance & Emergency Services – to limit expenses, turnover and liability
- Professional Remodel Services – affordable options when you need them
- Highly-Trained Staff – ensures professionalism, consistency and reliability
- $1 Million Liability Insurance Policy and risk mitigation policies in place
- Impeccable Ethics & Integrity
A single statement, a single owner disbursement, and, when it makes sense, a single point-of-contact for all your needs.
Our standardized business practices have been developed over 10 years of experience to help investors avoid costly mistakes, minimize inefficiencies, and maximize rental revenue. Some of the regions largest banks and mortgage services rely on Trinity Multifamily to help them make the most of their assets – let us do the same for you. Request more information today.
Nation’s Leading REO Tenant Servicing Company
If there is one industry that has been undeniably impacted by the economy, it’s the real estate market. Real Estate Owned (REO) Properties can be found in nearly every neighborhood in every city across the country.
Trinity Multifamily is experienced in implementing the ProTAFA law, to assist existing tenants and the new owners of these properties.
- Qualify existing tenants and leases
- Collect rents and serve 60-day notices
- Place tenants for REO lease-and-hold programs
- Coordinate maintenance 24/7
- Inspect properties frequently
- Provide web-based financial reporting, including access to all financial data, scanned leases, and pictures of the properties
Trinity Multifamily offers a unique and unequaled system of high quality, standardized REO tenant servicing options locally and throughout the country. Request more information today.
How to Choose a Property Manager
Property Managers come in all shapes and sizes. This industry has a lot of good managers that simply do not have the resources to handle larger accounts. This is not an issue with Trinity Multifamily. We can sit down and go over step by step, all of the services that we provide to make us the best in the business. And with the staff and resources to back it up, we do not hesitate to say we are #1.
An Industry Leader in Residential Property Management
Our experience and industry expertise ensure your property is compliant with the stringent standards set forth by the state real estate commission and property code.